Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Document Type Definition, a method for specifying valid characteristics (elements and attributes) for an XML document.
- Interactive Development Environment
- Defines a context for identifiers
- XML-based schema language for rule-based validation
- Uniform Resource Identifier - globally unique identifier
- Unicode encoding scheme using minimal required bytes for each code point
- XML Catalog
- An XML Catalog file is an XML file that maps URIs to physical files
- XML-aware editor
- An editor with programmed-in behavior to assist users in creating and editing XML documents.